TL;DRI’m striking out on my own, and will be available beginning July 10 to start taking on product, development, and design projects.
I’m a developer, product manager, and writer based in Pittsburgh, PA. Three years ago, I co-founded a digital agency with Paul Burke called Inquiri. We provided marketing, strategy, and development services for over 40 clients in the US and Europe, and are both proud of—and grateful for—the work we’ve been able to do for them.
This summer, we’ve decided to go out on a high note, parting ways at the top of our collective game. Paul and I are working on telling the story of Inquiri, and look forward to sharing it soon.
In the meantime, I’m striking out on my own, and will be available beginning July 10 to start taking on some design and development projects of my own. I’m in the midst of preparing a portfolio and code samples, but until those are finished, here’s a list of what I can do for you:
- Product Design and Strategy: I can help you determine what to build, who it’s for, and what it should look like.
- Brand and Identity: Build a polished brand, story, and assets for companies at any stage of growth.
- Front-end Development: Design UIs from scratch, or work with existing codebases to make them cleaner, faster, and more accessible. I can work in Sass, SCSS, and LESS with BEM, Gulp, Webpack, et al.
- Back-end Development: I like PHP, and love Laravel because it allows us to efficiently build, deploy, and scale anything from a simple blog up to enterprise-level software. I’ve also got some experience with Rails.
- CMS Design, Management and Maintenance: I’ve built literally hundreds of custom WordPress sites over the past several years—enough to know when it’s the right tool for the job, and when it’s not. Incidentally, I’ve also become a big fan of CraftCMS, Statamic, and Squarespace.
Again, I’ll have portfolio proof of all the stuff on this list in the coming weeks. Until then, get in touch, let me buy you a coffee or a beer, and I’ll tell you in-person how I can help you and your company.
I’ll look forward to hearing from you soon, and hope you had a happy Fourth, Cameron